October 19, 2019, 05:00:49 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Chit Chat

Started by Crank, May 26, 2019, 12:50:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Crank

I suppose we need a thread for this, huh?  So, how are you fine ladies and gentlemen?  Guest, care to start?  And you can reply with quote if you want to investigate that witchcraft.

That one guy from earlier

Why do you keep referencing me specifically?

Frest

Wait, are there two Frests? Frest from the future?
Ska-whammy

Pleb with a Pen

He uses BB Code(at least I think it is).

You just have to type [?you] without the question mark. It'll show you name if you are logged in and if you are not, it'll just say Guest(the default). Test it out if you want. I discovered it in the first couple of days when the code was still kidna malfunctioning and simply showed itself.
Check out my piece!

Heh, now there's two of the them!

My proudest creation so far: The Hybrids

Frest

Pretty great insight there, Guest
Ska-whammy

Crank

Heh, I ran across it when I was hunting for a spoiler to download, but it doesn't work as cleanly if your name is a sentence

Pleb with a Pen

Quote from: Frest on May 26, 2019, 04:31:07 pmPretty great insight there, Guest

After seeing that, I want to kill myself a tiny bit more.
Check out my piece!

Heh, now there's two of the them!

My proudest creation so far: The Hybrids

Piston1937

May 28, 2019, 12:11:56 am #7 Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 02:42:29 am by Piston1937
There is only one of me so I can't be everywhere at once so stop excepting me to read everything here or i will..... um darn I can't make an actually decent threat that won't inconvenience me.

And no that one guy from earlier you may not act like you are me.
I am Piston.  No I haven't been Pissed-on.  Yes you won't like me when I'm Pist-off. And yes I am the all knowing god of all things.

Piston1937

Ahhh.  Everything is at peace. Everything is read and responded to accordingly.

And no this doesn't oppose my post above as I am still one person and blah blah blah. I win
I am Piston.  No I haven't been Pissed-on.  Yes you won't like me when I'm Pist-off. And yes I am the all knowing god of all things.

FurrySlime

Quote from: Frest on May 26, 2019, 04:31:07 pmPretty great insight there, Guest

Um...thank you? I dunno what's happening...
"My fur can slime, but my slime can't fur...if you know what I mean."

Piston1937

I don't either. How anyone can be confused with my annoying self is beyond comprehension.

FurrySlime

Y'know, I just realized something significant. If I'm not logged in, my name in all posts on this forum is 'Guest'. And that's why I didn't realize I was mentioned here way earlier. Hilarious! XD
"My fur can slime, but my slime can't fur...if you know what I mean."

That one guy from earlier

Is it just me, or does every gladiator except for Tink prefer to stick to the shadows, benefit from hiding in some way, or have a dark-related power?

Piston1937

Tink and jump don't have dark related powers but other than that ya.  We are playing in a magia kind of city

Piston1937

Though maybe domino jack though he does use the word grim dark a lot