September 17, 2019, 11:49:31 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Chit Chat

Started by Crank, May 26, 2019, 12:50:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Graecus

He's a pretty polarizing character. He's possessed by dark but only wants to do good and return to the light. It's mostly him and Samael that are the dark ones, lol.

Frest

Quote from: Piston1937 on May 28, 2019, 09:59:51 pmTink and jump don't have dark related powers but other than that ya.  We are playing in a magia kind of city
Well, Jump does have a spell that turns him into a ghost for a few seconds, a form in which he can see and hear dead people. That's kinda dark.
Ska-whammy

FurrySlime

So I added a super low-detail summary link on Samael's profile page. Feel free to check it out. ;D
"My fur can slime, but my slime can't fur...if you know what I mean."

xdhunternest

I was apparently here before I actually was here o.O

Crank

June 08, 2019, 09:21:35 pm #19 Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 09:34:59 pm by Crank
Ya'all in the mood for a shuffle event?

Which, for those unfamiliar, every so often I like hosting a little thing where everyone screws with everyone else.  But a new one this time.

FurrySlime

I'm a little busy this week; family stuff and homework. Hit a teensy roadblock in my Samael vs. Jump story, but it should dissipate once I have the time to really get into it. ;D

Piston1937

Sorry.  Been really busy.  What have I missed?
I am Piston.  No I haven't been Pissed-on.  Yes you won't like me when I'm Pist-off. And yes I am the all knowing god of all things.

That one guy from earlier

Not too much. Just an event which is still going and a debate here.

Crank

I've been slacking on it pretty hard, but if anyone wants something published to the homepage, give me a heads up!  I'll try adding one a day, depending on how much fancy text I have to convert. 

FurrySlime

UPDATE! I was accepted in less than 2 weeks in two different colleges around the end of August, so my parents had to scramble to set everything up for my departure. I am now studying 2D animation in a high-tier school in Vancouver, and the program (though just a year in length) is super intensive, as it is supposed to be the equivalent of 2-3 years of teaching. I have no summer break but there's one at Christmas and spring.

However, I still think I can keep this up, since I have an abundance of time when I'm back from school anyways :D

Also, I celebrate my independence with a string of smiley emojis.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Crank

That's great, congratulations!

That one guy from earlier

That's great FurrySlime. I hope you have fun there.