November 21, 2019, 11:11:11 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Haii my name is...

Started by xdhunternest, May 31, 2019, 10:13:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

xdhunternest

Hi guys! My name's xdhunternest. You can call me xd or nest or whatever you want lmao, I don't mind. I wrote for a while on the Stickpage Forums back in 2012-2014 ish? I think. Well anyway, glad to be here and I'm looking forward to writing with you all!

Frest

It's nice to meet you, man! I hope you have a great time here!
Ska-whammy

xdhunternest

Quote from: Frest on May 31, 2019, 10:14:36 pmIt's nice to meet you, man! I hope you have a great time here!

Hey, thanks! Glad to be here. Nice to meet you too!

Pleb with a Pen

It's really nice to see more and more people come here from the Stickpage forum. Proof(hopefully) that the writing spirit hadn't died out, just the site.
Check out my piece!

Heh, now there's two of the them!

My proudest creation so far: The Hybrids

Crank

I was absolutely expecting a Slim Shady reference.  Glad to see ya!

FurrySlime

Welcome XDHunterNest! Glad you could make it and good luck with whatever you plan on doing. ;D
"My fur can slime, but my slime can't fur...if you know what I mean."

That one guy from earlier

Nice to see you, dude. It's been a while.

xdhunternest

Quote from: Pleb with a Pen on June 01, 2019, 05:07:59 amIt's really nice to see more and more people come here from the Stickpage forum. Proof(hopefully) that the writing spirit hadn't died out, just the site.

Hey there! I hope so too. I still remember the days when wRHG was full of people. Really miss those days. Hopefully, we'll have that here too, if not even better!

Quote from: Crank on June 01, 2019, 09:13:48 amI was absolutely expecting a Slim Shady reference.  Glad to see ya!

Oof, I missed that opportunity! Could've posted something like "My name is.. my name is.. xdhunternest." Okay, that could use some work. Happy to be here!

Quote from: FurrySlime on June 01, 2019, 02:14:09 pmWelcome XDHunterNest! Glad you could make it and good luck with whatever you plan on doing. ;D

Hey, thanks! Good luck to you too on your writing endeavors!

Quote from: That one guy from earlier on June 01, 2019, 03:39:30 pmNice to see you, dude. It's been a while.

Hey, Urako! Nice to see you here!

Piston1937

I am Piston.  No I haven't been Pissed-on.  Yes you won't like me when I'm Pist-off. And yes I am the all knowing god of all things.

xdhunternest

Quote from: Piston1937 on June 02, 2019, 02:51:17 amNice to meet you.

Hey there! If I remember correctly, you were at Stickpage too. Nice to meet you too!