November 21, 2019, 11:24:27 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Hello Everyone

Started by That one guy from earlier, May 16, 2019, 02:27:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

That one guy from earlier

May 16, 2019, 02:27:40 pm Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 02:29:36 pm by That one guy from earlier
It's me, The one guy from earlier. Long story short, most of you know me as Urako though some of you may know me as Aaxelae depending on where you found me. The truth is I'll probably answer to any of those names but "That one guy from earlier" will likely cause the least confusion.

I won't say my actual name but I will say that I got into writing back in the old RHG forum. I've always been interested in creating stories but the first one I actually intend to write fully is a fanfiction of a series that some of you may know me from. Anyways, I like many genres but my favorite is science fiction.

Anyways. That's it. I can't promise I'll be the most active but I'm more than happy to facilitate activity and respond to others.

FurrySlime

Hey Urako/one guy from earlier! Hope you have a good time here! :)
"My fur can slime, but my slime can't fur...if you know what I mean."

Crank

Oh God, we're all changing our names.  This is gonna be so confusing.  Good to see ya!

Pleb with a Pen

Damn, are we all going to have a full phrase for a name here? That is going to be a challenge to find short names from everyone here.
Check out my piece!

Heh, now there's two of the them!

My proudest creation so far: The Hybrids